Endiya Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Hyderabad.
This organization was formed by Abhishek Srivastava, Dr. Ramesh Byrapaneni, Sateesh Andra. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Endiya Partners, startups are often financed by Tracxn labs, Venture Highway, StartupXseed Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 3one4 Capital, Venture Highway, VenturEast. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iLabs Capital, IDG Ventures, Chiratae Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Kissht, Hansel.io, InnerChef. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Fitness, Food and Beverage.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Endiya Partners works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||07 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$9M||02 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$2M||11 Aug 2021||India, Gurugram|
|22 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$500K||15 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
Synapsica Healthcare Inc.
|$4M||23 Jun 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$1M||21 Jun 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$1M||10 Jun 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|25 May 2021||India, Bengaluru|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.