India Quotient appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai.
The typical startup value when the investment from India Quotient is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. This India Quotient works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the India Quotient, startups are often financed by Shunwei Capital, Kae Capital, Venture Highway. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SAIF Partners, Kae Capital, Indian Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shunwei Capital, SAIF Partners, Kae Capital.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CREO, Lokal, Vyapar App. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Social Network. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
This organization was formed by Anand Lunia, Madhukar Sinha. Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||16 Aug 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$3M||13 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$5M||30 Jun 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$3M||19 May 2021||India, Noida|
|$4M||24 Mar 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$1M||19 Mar 2021||India, Jaipur|
|$3M||29 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$8M||18 Dec 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$1M||26 Nov 2020||India, Gurugram|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.