This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Patamar Capital was established in 2011, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore. The primary office of this VC is located in Singapore.
The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 1 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
This VC was founded by Beau Seil, Geoff "Chester" Woolley, Lee FitzGerald. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 5.
The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Financial Services, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Topica Edtech Group, Kinara Capital, Shotang are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India. However, start-ups from 4 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides Patamar Capital, start-ups are typically funded by Kickstart Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, Y Combinator and 4 more VCs. The fund often co-invests with Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Gaja Capital, GAWA Capital, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Wavemaker Partners, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Gaja Capital, out of 1 investor from our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
85.7% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
30.8% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.