Indian Angel Network appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2006. The company was established in Asia in India. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New Delhi.
The current fund was established by Alok Mittal.
The typical startup value when the investment from Indian Angel Network is 5-10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Indian Angel Network performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Indian Angel Network, startups are often financed by Nitin Singhal, IDG Ventures, Unitus Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blume Ventures, India Quotient, IDG Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Chiratae Ventures, Blume Ventures, Artha India Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SuperProfs, WedMeGood, bijnis (Formerly ShoeKonnect). Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India.
Funds with similar focus
|$534K||27 Sep 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$1M||22 Sep 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$715K||20 Sep 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$234K||31 Aug 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$585K||23 Aug 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$520K||15 Aug 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$13M||09 Aug 2022||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|$1M||06 Jul 2022||Delhi, Delhi, India|
Indian Standard Time
|$390K||14 Jun 2022||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.