Legionfarm, pairing pro gamers with amateurs, raises $6 million Series A
15 May, 2021
– Clio is a Vancouver, BC, Canada-based provider of a cloud-based legal technology platform.
– The company raised US$110M in Series E funding.
– The round was led by funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and also included Omers Growth Equity.
– The new investment will be used to further invest in its platform, strategic acquisitions, partnerships and to grow its workforce by 250 employees in 2021, with a focus on bolstering its product and engineering teams to continue innovating and evolving its product offerings.
– Clio currently employs over 500 staff across five global offices.