In 2011 was created OMERS Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto. The company was established in North America in Canada.
We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the OMERS Ventures, startups are often financed by BDC Venture Capital, iNovia Capital, Real Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iNovia Capital, Real Ventures, CRV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iNovia Capital, Real Ventures, CRV.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from OMERS Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Comparing to the other companies, this OMERS Ventures performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Shopify, TouchBistro, wefox Group (wefox & ONE). Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, E-Commerce. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
Funds with similar focus
|AB Investment Group||-|
|AIM Ventura Capital||Logan, United States, Utah|
|Anglo American Platinum||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|ANTS Capital||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Breakthrough Fuel.||Green Bay, United States, Wisconsin|
|Cascara Ventures||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Clipperton||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Enlight Media||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|HolbergFondene||New Jersey, North Bergen, United States|
|Iyo Bank Capital||Ehime Prefecture, Japan, Matsuyama|
|North Sound Ventures||-|
|Pacesetter Capital Group||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|Penn Venture Partners||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Qianshan Capital||Chaoyang, China, Liaoning|
|TE Connectivity||Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland|
|United States Agency for International Development||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|WTOTE||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|$8M||22 Nov 2022||Kitchener, Ontario, Canada|
|$100M||03 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||01 Sep 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$5M||04 Aug 2022||-|
|$10M||26 Jul 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$60M||21 Jul 2022||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|$50M||20 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$400M||11 Jul 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$30M||28 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– wefox is a digital insurance company based in Berlin.
– The company raised US$650m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Target Global with participation from existing investors OMERS Ventures, Gsquared, Merian, Horizons Ventures, Eurazeo, Mubadala, Creditease, Salesforce Ventures, Speedinvest, Alma Mundi Ventures, Victory Park Capital, GR Capital, Mountain Partners, Seedcamp, and Sound Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand into the US and Asia within the next two years while strengthening its presence in its existing markets in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Poland.
– Agile Analog is a UK-based supplier of configurable process node agnostic analog IP building blocks.
– The company closed a US$19m funding round.
– The round was led by Omers Ventures with participation from existing investors Delin Ventures, firstminute capital, and MMC Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the growth of its commercial and engineering support teams, to open a Taiwan office for sales and application engineering staff serving the Asian market, to further enhance process support, and to increase the range of analog IP supported.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.