Altos Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Coupang, Woowa Brothers, Toss The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Internet.
The current fund was established by Han Kim, Ho Nam. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Altos Ventures, startups are often financed by Bon Angels Venture Partners, Thomvest Ventures, Silverton Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thomvest Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Illuminate Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Thomvest Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Illuminate Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Altos Ventures performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from Altos Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|$43M||21 Nov 2022||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$30M||29 Sep 2022||Fremont, California, United States|
Carrot General Insurance
|$152M||08 Sep 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$9M||29 Aug 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$11M||18 Aug 2022||El Segundo, California, United States|
|$11M||25 Jul 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$7M||27 Jun 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$23M||22 Jun 2022||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|$48M||17 May 2022||Chiyoda, Japan|
– PandaDoc, a cloud-based e-document platform, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Growth Equity and G Squared, and joined by Altos Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, One Peak Partners and M12.
– PandaDoc competes with the likes of DocuSign, Eversign, DocSend, GetAccept and others.
– The company has 30,000 customers across many different verticals.
– PandaDoc’s users are also pretty varied, including construction, education, medical and professional services businesses.
– The company plans to double down on growing more of that current business as well as bring more functionality and use cases into the fold.
– Self Financial from Austin, TX, enables consumers to build credit and savings.
– The company raised $50m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by Altos Ventures with participation from Meritech Capital and Conductive Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at further scaling the business to make building credit accessible for Americans.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.