Cross Creek appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Salt Lake City.
The current fund was established by Karey Barker. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Cross Creek, startups are often financed by Greycroft, Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are QuestMark Partners, Greenspring Associates, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Circle Capital, Morgenthaler Ventures, QuestMark Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coupang, DocuSign, AppDynamics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Analytics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This Cross Creek works on 18 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Cross Creek is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|$40M||14 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$40M||07 Jan 2021||United States, South San Francisco|
Bright Health Group
|$635M||17 Dec 2019||United States, Minneapolis|
|$100M||17 Oct 2019||United States, Raleigh|
|$115M||17 Jul 2019||United States, Bellevue|
|$100M||25 Jun 2019||United States, Lehi|
|$15M||19 Mar 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||30 Jan 2019||United States, Salt Lake City|
Bright Health Group
|$200M||29 Nov 2018||United States, Minneapolis|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.