In 2019 was created OMERS Growth Equity, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Toronto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Canada.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Reservations, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TouchBistro, Coveo. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada.
The typical startup value when the investment from OMERS Growth Equity is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the OMERS Growth Equity, startups are often financed by BDC Venture Capital, Tandem Expansion, Relay Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RBC Ventures, OMERS Ventures, Napier Park Global Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$110M||27 Apr 2021||British Columbia Canada Vancouver|
|$100M||06 Oct 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|$66M||10 Aug 2020||New York United States|
|$64M||20 Apr 2020||Bethesda Maryland United States|
|$180M||06 Nov 2019||Canada Quebec Quebec City|
|01 Jan 2011||United Kingdom, London|
|01 Jan 2005||Canada, Calgary|
– PandaDoc, a cloud-based e-document platform, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Growth Equity and G Squared, and joined by Altos Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, One Peak Partners and M12.
– PandaDoc competes with the likes of DocuSign, Eversign, DocSend, GetAccept and others.
– The company has 30,000 customers across many different verticals.
– PandaDoc’s users are also pretty varied, including construction, education, medical and professional services businesses.
– The company plans to double down on growing more of that current business as well as bring more functionality and use cases into the fold.
– Clio is a Vancouver, BC, Canada-based provider of a cloud-based legal technology platform.
– The company raised US$110M in Series E funding.
– The round was led by funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and also included Omers Growth Equity.
– The new investment will be used to further invest in its platform, strategic acquisitions, partnerships and to grow its workforce by 250 employees in 2021, with a focus on bolstering its product and engineering teams to continue innovating and evolving its product offerings.
– Clio currently employs over 500 staff across five global offices.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.