GSV AcceleraTE appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Human Resources, SaaS. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pluralsight, Andela, Degreed.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the GSV AcceleraTE, startups are often financed by ff Venture Capital, Reach Capital, Learn Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Reach Capital, Rethink Education, Signal Peak Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Signal Peak Ventures, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV.
The current fund was established by Deborah Quazzo. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from GSV AcceleraTE the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this GSV AcceleraTE works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Carpe Diem Capital Management||Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States|
|Chivas Venture||England, London, United Kingdom|
|eGlobe||India, Kerala, Trivandrum|
|Five V Capital||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Flying Fish Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|HKAI Lab||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|Icon Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Jixixian Gongye Touzi||Anhui, China, Xuancheng|
|Kilara Capital||Australia, Prahran, Victoria|
|Leopard Capital||Cambodia, Phnom Penh|
|National Digital Infrastructure Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|NiSource||Indiana, Merrillville, United States|
|Sogou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|TGF Management||Austin, Texas, United States|
|The Dow Chemical Company||Michigan, Midland, United States|
|Vespa Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Websupport||District of Zvolen, Region of Banská Bystrica, Slovakia|
|Yamaguchi Capital||Japan, Yamaguchi, Yamaguchi Prefecture|
|01 Apr 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$10M||22 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$22M||03 Mar 2022||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$15M||01 Mar 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Tutored by Teachers
|$10M||24 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$110M||27 Jan 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$17M||26 Jan 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$100M||13 Jan 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$380M||14 Dec 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
– BookClub, a startup that brings author-led book clubs to readers, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Signal Peak Ventures and joined by GSV Ventures, Maveron, Backstage Capital and Pelion Venture Partners.
– Other investors include the founders of MasterClass and Goodreads.
– Guild Education, a lifelong learning platform, raised $150m in Series E funding.
– The round was led by Bessemer Venture Partners, Cowboy Ventures, D1, Emerson Collective, General Catalyst, GSV, Harrison Metal, ICONIQ, Redpoint and Salesforce Ventures.
– The company plans to grow its coaching team, expand its learning marketplaces with more short-term certificate opportunities and double down on its outreach with historically Black colleges and universities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.