NewSpring Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Radnor.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight WuXi AppTec, iPipeline, Paragon Bioservices. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical startup value when the investment from NewSpring Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this NewSpring Capital performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
This organization was formed by Marc Lederman. Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the NewSpring Capital, startups are often financed by Flybridge Capital Partners, Sigma Partners, Baird Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sigma Partners, Riverwood Capital, Quaker BioVentures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Flybridge Capital Partners, Eight Roads Ventures, Square 1 Bank.
Funds with similar focus
|$180M||27 Jan 2021||United States, Columbia|
|$6M||21 Jan 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$20M||07 Oct 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$26M||10 Sep 2019||United States, Concord|
The Turning Point
|14 Feb 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||05 Dec 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|06 Nov 2018||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$18M||02 Oct 2018||United States, New York|
|$20M||07 Sep 2018||United States, Chicago|
– Deposco, the leading provider of cloud-based omnichannel fulfillment software solutions, today announced the closing of a $35m investment round led by NewSpring with participation from Aspen Capital Group and existing investors.
– The investment validates Deposco’s team and technology, as fulfillment has evolved into an essential part of the brand experience for retailers and consumer goods companies.
– The funding is Deposco’s first round of institutional investment.
– Deposco’s Bright Suite of applications drive revenue growth, improve customer experience, and streamline operations for its customers, by delivering revolutionary e-commerce, retail, and omnichannel capabilities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.