One Peak Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 70 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this One Peak Partners performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Neo4j, HighQ, Concentra. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Employment, Health Care. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by David Klein, Humbert de Liedekerke. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the One Peak Partners, startups are often financed by Project A, Heartcore Capital, Eight Roads Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, Goldman Sachs, Project A. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Harbert European Growth Capital, Goldman Sachs, Project A.
Funds with similar focus
|Bridge Builders Collaborative||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Changjiang Securities||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|DealerSocket||California, San Clemente, United States|
|H2020-SME-Instrument program||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Jiedaibao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|London Development Agency (LDA)||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Techstars Austin Accelerator||Austin, Texas, United States|
|UniSuper||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|$177M||30 Mar 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$76M||24 Mar 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$134M||09 Mar 2022||Oslo, Norway|
|$30M||26 Jan 2022||Wroclaw, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$57M||20 Jan 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$66M||09 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|22 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$174M||17 Jun 2021||California, United States|
|$120M||26 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– PandaDoc, a cloud-based e-document platform, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Growth Equity and G Squared, and joined by Altos Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, One Peak Partners and M12.
– PandaDoc competes with the likes of DocuSign, Eversign, DocSend, GetAccept and others.
– The company has 30,000 customers across many different verticals.
– PandaDoc’s users are also pretty varied, including construction, education, medical and professional services businesses.
– The company plans to double down on growing more of that current business as well as bring more functionality and use cases into the fold.
– Paysend, a London, UK-based payments fintech company, raised $125m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by One Peak and attracted new investor – Infravia Growth Capital as well as existing investors Hermes GPE Innovation Fund and Silicon Valley based Plug and Play.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating the company’s global growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.