|Quark Venture||Canada, Vancouver|
|HALLEY Venture Partners||United States, Lafayette|
|Kuake Capital||China, Chaoyang|
|PineBridge Investments||United States, New York|
|Meakem Becker Venture Capital||United States, Sewickley|
|OnLine Partners||Denmark, Kolding|
|Alto Partners SGR||Italy, Milano|
|Crabtree Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|University of Connecticut||United States, Storrs Mansfield|
|Brew House||India, New Delhi|
|Acuity Brands||United States, Atlanta|
|CIO Angel Network||India, Mumbai|
|Genie Asset Management||-|
|Impact Ventures Hungary||Hungary, Budapest|
|Sancta Capital Group||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Golden Section Ventures, LLC||United States, Houston|
|$750M||13 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$300M||09 Jul 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$200M||30 Jun 2021||United States, Glendale|
|$113M||08 Jun 2021||Japan, Chiyoda|
|$200M||14 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$500M||26 Mar 2021||United States, Glendale|
|$65M||02 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$225M||01 Dec 2020||United States, Columbus|
|$340M||06 Feb 2020||United States, San Jose|
– Canva – a global visual communications platform based in Sidney, Australia – raised USD $200m in a funding round which valued the company at USD $40b.
– The round was led by T. Rowe Price with participation from new and existing strategic investors Franklin Templeton, Sequoia Capital Global Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, Dragoneer Investments, Blackbird, Felicis, and AirTree Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth, including expanding its team of more than 2,000 employees, which it is expected to double in the year ahead.
– Chime is a San Francisco, CA-based fintech company which provides mobile banking services via regional banks.
– The company raised $750m in funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital Global Equities and attracted new investor – SoftBank’s Vision Fund 2 as well as existing investors General Atlantic, Tiger Global and Dragoneer Investment Group.
– The new investment will be aimed at expanding the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.