The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Burlingame. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Business Development. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SmartDrive Systems, ClearMotion, Aera Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the NewView Capital, startups are often financed by Qualcomm Ventures, Pear Ventures, Menlo Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are World Innovation Lab (WiL), New Enterprise Associates, Acadia Woods Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by World Innovation Lab (WiL), New Enterprise Associates, Microsoft.
The fund was created by Ravi Viswanathan.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from NewView Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Access Bridge Ventures||-|
|Amor & Labor Oy||-|
|AngelList India||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Beijing Kunlun Nanhai Touzi Fazhan Zhongxin||Beijing, China, Fengtai|
|BR Opportunities||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|DPE Deutsche Private Equity||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Eyugame||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Inventures SA||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|New Hope Sichuan Venture Capital Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|P. Schoenfeld Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Three Cairns Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Tyson New Ventures||Arkansas, Springdale, United States|
|U.S. CAD||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Zeal Capital Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$39M||07 Sep 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||15 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$30M||31 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||30 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||03 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$43M||27 Jan 2022||Haymarket, New South Wales, Australia|
|$380M||14 Dec 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$35M||08 Dec 2021||Draper, Utah, United States|
|$110M||07 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Apollo.io, the leading go-to-market acceleration platform for B2B companies, raised $32M in a Series B funding round led by Tribe Capital, with participation from NewView Capital and existing investor Nexus Venture Partners.
– Apollo.io plans to expand its product and engineering teams to refine its category-leading technology.
– Mindtickle, which provides a “sales readiness” platform for enterprises, announced it has closed a $100 million series E funding round led by SoftBank, with participation from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan, NewView Capital, and Qualcomm Ventures.
– The funds, which bring the company’s total raised to $281 million at a $1.2 billion post-money valuation, will be used to expand Mindtickle’s sales enablement, revenue operations, and training teams, according to cofounder and CEO Krishna Depura.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.