G Squared appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
This G Squared works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2019. When the investment is from G Squared the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the G Squared, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Fidelity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SharesPost Investment Management, Kleiner Perkins, Tencent Holdings.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Uber, Snap. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Peer to Peer. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
|$130M||26 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$708M||02 Aug 2021||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$238M||21 Jun 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$275M||15 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Jun 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$208M||12 May 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$280M||04 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$250M||01 Apr 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– PandaDoc, a cloud-based e-document platform, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Growth Equity and G Squared, and joined by Altos Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, One Peak Partners and M12.
– PandaDoc competes with the likes of DocuSign, Eversign, DocSend, GetAccept and others.
– The company has 30,000 customers across many different verticals.
– PandaDoc’s users are also pretty varied, including construction, education, medical and professional services businesses.
– The company plans to double down on growing more of that current business as well as bring more functionality and use cases into the fold.
– Picsart announced it has raised $130m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from G Squared and Tribe Capital, as well as existing investors Sequoia, DCM, Graph Ventures, and Siguler Guf & Company.
– With over $100m in annual revenue run rate, Picsart is now valued at over $1bn.
– The company has raised a total of $195m in capital since its founding.
– With users in 180 countries, Picsart’s base of more than 150 million monthly active users produce more than 1bn edits each month, making it the largest community for Gen Z creators.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.