Wildcat Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Mateo. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Wildcat Venture Partners performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Wildcat Venture Partners is more than 1 billion dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Wildcat Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Neu Venture Capital, Mohr Davidow Ventures, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Correlation Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Otter Rock Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Greenoaks Capital, Accomplice, Upfront Ventures.
The fund was created by Bill Ericson, Bruce Cleveland, Bryan Stolle, Katherine Barr. The overall number of key employees were 5.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Apps. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight C3 IoT, Clover Health, Vlocity. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$40M||07 Jan 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|04 Dec 2020||California, United States|
|15 Jun 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||04 Dec 2019||Raleigh, North Carolina, United States|
|$11M||23 Sep 2019||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$4M||06 Aug 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$8M||25 Jan 2019||California, United States|
|$47M||04 Dec 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||10 Jul 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
– LeaseLock is a leading insurtech platform for real estate.
– The company raised $52m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Westerly Winds (founding partners from BlackRock) and Wildcat Venture Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.