The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Revelation Partners, startups are often financed by Stanmore Medical Investments, Aphelion Capital, Silicon Valley Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MVM Life Science Partners, Pitango Venture Capital, ONSET Ventures.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical Device, Health Care. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Providence Medical Technology, Vertos Medical.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Amentory Ventures||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Arvinas||Connecticut, New Haven, United States|
|Capital Fortune||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cedars Sinai Medical Center||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Close Brothers||England, London, United Kingdom|
|CMHJ Partners||China, Shanghai|
|Counterpart Advisors||California, Manhattan Beach, United States|
|Greenbridge Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Orca Bay Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Provident Trust Group||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Sadara Ventures||Area A, Palestinian Territory, West Bank|
|Sanxia Jinshi Investment Fund||-|
|Shenzhen Shanhai Ventures||-|
|Successful Entrepreneur Investors (SEI)||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Beekman Group||New York, New York, United States|
|TIW Private Equity||-|
|Variant Alternative Income Fund||-|
|$65M||14 Jun 2022||California, United States|
|$147M||09 May 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$115M||06 Apr 2022||Quincy, Massachusetts, United States|
|$90M||09 Mar 2022||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$101M||07 Feb 2022||California, United States|
|$100M||29 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$52M||22 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$37M||18 Oct 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$60M||30 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
– Gravie is a Minneapolis, MI-based defined contribution healthcare company.
– The company raised $28m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by AXA Venture Partners, with participation from existing investors FirstMark Capital, Split Rock Ventures and Revelation Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s growth through investments in product and technology, sales and marketing, and expansion into new markets through new and existing distribution channels.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.