In 2004 was created Rembrandt Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Rembrandt Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Venrock, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Viola Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, Bay Partners, Venrock. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mayfield Fund, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Bay Partners.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Cloud Computing. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Skybox Security, Aria Systems, enSilo
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2012. The typical startup value when the investment from Rembrandt Venture Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Rembrandt Venture Partners performs on 7 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Firsthand Technology Value Fund||United States, San Jose|
|Shinhan Financial Group||South Korea, Seoul|
|Mosaic Private Equity||United Kingdom, Wilmslow|
|Main Capital Partners||The Netherlands, The Hague|
|Natural Gas Innovation Fund||Canada, Ottawa|
|Whitestone Communication Networks||Germany, Eschborn|
|Flashpoint Investments LLC||-|
|Cullen International||Belgium, Brussels|
|DGS - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|$10M||30 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$30M||05 Aug 2020||California San Francisco United States|
|$23M||11 Jul 2019||California San Francisco United States|
|$50M||29 May 2019||California San Francisco United States|
|$11M||23 Apr 2019||California San Francisco United States|
|$35M||21 Feb 2019||Oregon Portland United States|
|$30M||11 Dec 2018||California San Francisco United States|
|$10M||10 Oct 2018||New York United States|
|$9M||30 Aug 2018||United States Virginia|
– PandaDoc, a cloud-based e-document platform, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Growth Equity and G Squared, and joined by Altos Ventures, Rembrandt Venture Partners, One Peak Partners and M12.
– PandaDoc competes with the likes of DocuSign, Eversign, DocSend, GetAccept and others.
– The company has 30,000 customers across many different verticals.
– PandaDoc’s users are also pretty varied, including construction, education, medical and professional services businesses.
– The company plans to double down on growing more of that current business as well as bring more functionality and use cases into the fold.
– Hive is a NYC-based productivity software platform.
– The company raised $10m in funding.
– The round was led by Rembrandt Venture Partners with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc.’s Zoom Apps Fund and existing investors Tribeca Venture Partners and Angelpad.
– The new investment will be used to build the software platform, where all product decisions are made democratically by users.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.