In 2017 was created Basis Set Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Basis Set Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, NGP Capital, DCM Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Zetta Venture Partners, Y Combinator, Start Smart Labs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Xplorer Capital.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Basis Set Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Drones, Automotive. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lime, Ike, Cognition IP. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Xuezhao Lan. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||18 May 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||03 Mar 2022||-|
|$1M||31 Dec 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||17 Dec 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Tigris Data Inc
|10 Dec 2021||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$50M||30 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||16 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||10 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||01 Nov 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
– Workstream, a San Francisco, CA-based hiring platform and mobile app that streamlines the sourcing and onboarding of hourly workers, raised $48m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by BOND and Coatue, with reinvestment from Founders Fund, and Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom; Tony Xu, CEO of DoorDash; Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics; Frederic Kerrest, COO of Okta; Basis Set Ventures; CRV; Peterson Ventures; GGV Capital; Jay-Z’s RocNation; Will Smith’s Dreamers VC and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to double the size of its team with numerous hires across sales, marketing and engineering, and continue to invest in growth and product development.
– Rutter, a remote-first company, is developing a unified e-commerce API that enables companies to connect with data across any platform.
– The company announced it was emerging from stealth with $1.5m in funding from a group of investors including Haystack, Liquid 2 and Basis Set Ventures.
– The company stumbled upon the e-commerce API idea while working in education technology last year.
– The founders said there are two big explosions going on in e-commerce: the platform side with the adoption of headless commerce — the separating of front end and back end functions of an e-commerce site, and new companies coming in to support merchants.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.