NextView Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from NextView Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This NextView Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the NextView Ventures, startups are often financed by Founder Collective, Accomplice, Trinity Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lerer Hippeau, Eniac Ventures, SV Angel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Two Sigma Ventures, General Catalyst, First Round Capital.
The fund was created by David Beisel, Lee Hower, Rob Go. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Devoted Health, letgo, InsightSquared Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Shopping, Analytics.
|3M||09 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|4M||27 Apr 2021||United States, Boston|
|3M||01 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|2M||23 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||17 Feb 2021|
|1M||10 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|25M||15 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|125M||10 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|5M||20 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Dispense is a New York-based digital dispensary management platform. – The company raised $2M in Seed funding. – The round was led by NextView Ventures with participation from Poseidon Asset Management, Achari Ventures along with Arrive and Wayne Chang. – The new investment will be used to hire talent, continue developing and enhancing their product, and scale their sales and marketing efforts. Read more
– Code Climate announced $50M in Series C funding. – The round was led by PSG and joined by previous investors Union Square Ventures, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, and NextView Ventures. – Code Climate’s Engineering Intelligence products are trusted by over 1,000 companies from start-ups to enterprises. – Code Climate experienced continued strong growth, more than doubled its headcount, and brought on an experienced executive leadership team. – Funding will help Code Climate advance it... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.