The E14 Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Waylens Inc., Spatial, Figur8. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Machine Learning, Mobile. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the The E14 Fund, startups are often financed by MIT delta v, Y Combinator, Vijay Pradeep. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uncork Capital, Neoteny, Joi Ito. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tsingyuan Ventures, Alumni Ventures Group.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from The E14 Fund is 1-5 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|A-Z Beteiligungen||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|AMED Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CH Investment Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Eclipseon Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Fusion Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Gemba Capital||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Giant Rich Co., Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Grupo Modelo||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Happy Capital||Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France|
|Intango Digital Marketing Accelerator||-|
|JZ Securities||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lantronix||California, Irvine, United States|
|Marshall Wace||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Max Group||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|Ospraie Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Polaris Venture Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Springbank Collective||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||19 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$14M||14 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||26 Jul 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$9M||21 Jul 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||12 Jul 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||06 Jun 2022||Alexandria, Virginia, United States|
|$30M||11 Apr 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||09 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||08 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
– Butlr Technologies from Burlingam develops an anonymous, wireless and real-time people sensing platform.
– The company raised $7.9M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Hyperplane with participation from Founder Collective, Union Labs, 500 Startups, SOSV, E14 Fund, Tectonic Ventures, Scott Belsky, Chad Laurans and Sunny Vu.
– The new investment will be used to for continued market expansion and technology innovation.
– FIGUR8, the med tech startup that’s developed the most advanced wearable musculoskeletal technology on the market, announced a new round of financing.
– The company has raised $12 million in Series A financing led by Taiwania Capital with participation from new and existing investors that include the MIT-affiliated E14 Fund, Phoenix Venture Partners, and P5 Health Ventures, among others.
– Measuring musculoskeletal performance and recovery has historically been impossible without expensive imaging and has been limited to visual and hands-on assessments that provide little to no objective data.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.