In 2015 was created Rethink Impact, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the White Plains.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Rethink Impact the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Jenny Abramson. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EVERFI, Neurotrack, Classy. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Hospital. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Rethink Impact, startups are often financed by TomorrowVentures, Social Capital, Reach Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, Social Capital, Reach Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Eric Schmidt.
Funds with similar focus
|Beamonte Investments||United States, Boston|
|Sewall Bond, LLLP||United States, Boise|
|Agri Investments Pte. Ltd||-|
|New York Digital Health Accelerator||United States, New York|
|Intellecap||United States, Palo Alto|
|Square Capital||India, Gurgaon|
|Liberty Israel Venture Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|500 Fintech||United States, San Francisco|
|Winhub Fund||China, Shenzhen|
|WIV Wein International||Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz|
|Yuxi Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|Alfaro & Partners||-|
|Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation||-|
|Bori Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|Solent Local Enterprise Partnership||United Kingdom, Portsmouth|
|Agri Investments Pte. Ltd||-|
|Jiaxing Yuan Investment||China, Hangzhou|
|i4Valley - Karmiel Incubator for Smart Industry||Israel, Karmiel|
|Everbright Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|$8M||01 Sep 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$37M||28 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$10M||03 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|$10M||26 Jan 2021||United States, Oakland|
|$76M||18 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|01 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Aug 2020||United States, " United States"}|
Icon Savings Plan
|$3M||09 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$45M||01 Jul 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– 1build, a constructions solutions startup.
– The company closed a $19.5M Series B round of financing.
– The round was led by Rethink Impact, with participation from existing investors.
– Spring Health, the most comprehensive global mental health solution for employers and health plans, has secured $190m in Series C funding.
– Top healthcare investor Kinnevik led the round and was joined by new investor The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian Life), along with existing investors Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, and True Capital Ventures.
– The company’s total investment to date is $300m, bringing the company’s current valuation to $2bn on the heels of approximately 6x revenue growth over the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.