In 2015 was created Rethink Impact, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the White Plains.
The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Rethink Impact the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Jenny Abramson. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight EVERFI, Neurotrack, Classy. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Hospital. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Rethink Impact, startups are often financed by TomorrowVentures, Social Capital, Reach Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, Social Capital, Reach Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Salesforce Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Eric Schmidt.
Funds with similar focus
|Alfaro & Partners||-|
|Beamonte Investments||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Bori Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation||-|
|Everbright Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|i4Valley - Karmiel Incubator for Smart Industry||Israel, Karmiel, North District|
|Intellecap||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Jiaxing Yuan Investment||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Liberty Israel Venture Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|New York Digital Health Accelerator||New York, New York, United States|
|Sewall Bond, LLLP||Boise, Idaho, United States|
|Solent Local Enterprise Partnership||Hampshire, Portsmouth, United Kingdom|
|Square Capital||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Winhub Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|WIV Wein International||Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz, Rhineland-Palatinate|
|Yuxi Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|$80M||17 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||31 May 2022||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$38M||24 May 2022||New Hampshire, United States|
|$50M||07 Apr 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$23M||17 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$190M||16 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$45M||02 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||01 Sep 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$25M||14 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– 1build, a constructions solutions startup.
– The company closed a $19.5M Series B round of financing.
– The round was led by Rethink Impact, with participation from existing investors.
– Spring Health, the most comprehensive global mental health solution for employers and health plans, has secured $190m in Series C funding.
– Top healthcare investor Kinnevik led the round and was joined by new investor The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian Life), along with existing investors Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, and True Capital Ventures.
– The company’s total investment to date is $300m, bringing the company’s current valuation to $2bn on the heels of approximately 6x revenue growth over the past year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.