In 2011 was created Amplify.LA, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Venice.
This organization was formed by Oded Noy, Paul Bricault, Richard Wolpert. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Stop, Breathe & Think, PBC, Little Labs, EverSport Media We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Video. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. This Amplify.LA works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Amplify.LA the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Amplify.LA, startups are often financed by Wonder Ventures, Tiller Partners, KEC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are KEC Ventures, Greycroft, Canyon Creek Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Resolute Ventures, Greycroft, Wonder Ventures.
|2M||03 Mar 2014||United States, Huntington Beach|
|8M||13 Feb 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|3M||17 Oct 2018||United States, Culver City|
|27 Jun 2019||United States, Houston|
|8M||12 May 2015||United States, Portland|
|4M||10 Nov 2014||United States, Los Angeles|
|01 Oct 2013||United States, Los Angeles|
|01 Dec 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||22 Jan 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
|2M||26 Dec 2014||Canada, Vancouver|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.