Nosara Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The current fund was established by Ian Loizeaux. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Nosara Capital, startups are often financed by TenOneTen Ventures, Mucker Capital, Lerer Hippeau. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertical Venture Partners, TenOneTen Ventures, Mucker Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wisdom VC, Vertical Venture Partners, Thrive Capital.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline LeafLink, Ordermark The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cannabis, B2B. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Amorchem||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Baron Capital Management||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Greenstone Investments||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Indigo Investment Corporation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|UK Trade & Investment (UKTI)||England, London, United Kingdom|
|WaterStart Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Xinda touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$75M||30 Nov 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$53M||18 Nov 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$100M||21 Sep 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$10M||20 Aug 2021||Nigeria, Oyo, Nigeria|
|$20M||16 Jun 2021||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$25M||01 Feb 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$40M||10 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$21M||14 Oct 2020||Berlin|
|$8M||20 May 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Provi is a Chicago IL-based online ordering platform for the for the beverage alcohol industry.
– Company raised $75M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by D1 Capital Partners with participation from Bessemer Venture Partners, Nosara Capital and CPMG and Instacart President Nilam Ganenthiran.
– The new investment will be used to expand throughout the market, hire and scale its platform.
– Alerzo, a B2B e-commerce retail startup, raised $10.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Nosara Capital and joined by FJ Labs and several family offices from the U.S., Europe and Asia.
– The company has raised more than $20m since its launch.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.