This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
Nosara Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The primary office of this VC is located in London. The fund is located in United Kingdom, Europe.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Cannabis, B2B. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 4 more industries for this fund. LeafLink, Ordermark are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 other investors. Aside from Nosara Capital, start-ups are often funded by TenOneTen Ventures, Mucker Capital, Lerer Hippeau and 3 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Vertical Venture Partners, TenOneTen Ventures, Mucker Capital and also 2 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Wisdom VC, Vertical Venture Partners, Thrive Capital.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 30 percentage points more exits than other funds. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2019.
The fund was established by Ian Loizeaux. We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: nosaracapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.