In 2017 was created Firstminute Capital, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Firstminute Capital, startups are often financed by LVP, Techstars, Novator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Third Kind Venture Capital, Novator, Notion. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Novator, Northzone, Makers Fund.
This organization was formed by Brent Hoberman, Spencer Crawley. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Apps, Cryptocurrency. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline StatusToday, Harness Wealth, ASYSTEM For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
Funds with similar focus
|Sparkbox Ventures||New Zealand, Auckland|
|Sunstone Partners||United States, Palo Alto|
|FTZ Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Keefe, Bruyette & Woods||United States, Atlanta|
|Rock Maple Ventures||United States, Boston|
|TruePilot||United States, Durham|
|Beverly Hills Sports Council||-|
|Fukoku||South Korea, Ansan|
|Junqian Management||China, Shijiazhuang|
|BRS||United States, New York|
|Keefe, Bruyette & Woods||-|
|$4M||07 Sep 2021||United States, Santa Monica|
|$4M||31 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||25 Aug 2021||Germany, Berlin|
|$2M||09 Jul 2021|
|$15M||28 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$21M||22 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$19M||17 May 2021||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|$2M||12 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$12M||26 Apr 2021||Germany, Berlin|
– Social music app mayk.it launches on iOS and announces its $4m seed round from investors including Greycroft, Chicago Ventures, Slow Ventures, firstminute, Steven Galanis, Randi Zuckerberg, YouTuber Mr. Beasts’ Night media, Spotify’s first CMO Sophia Bendz, Cyan Banister, artist T-Pain and music industry veteran Zach Katz, among others.
– The app lets users create, own and share music that they can create using just their phone.
– Users can upload their own beat or select an existing beat from another user, then add vocals (voice effects and somewhat corny lyric generators are available if you’re shy), and then add a visual from Giphy.
– Robocorp, the open-source process automation platform, has closed a $21m Series A investment round led by Canvas Ventures with participation from Benchmark, Uncorrelated Ventures, Slow Ventures, Firstminute Capital, Harpoon Ventures, Artisanal Ventures, Haystack Ventures and a host of angels in the intelligent automation and open source space.
– Additionally, Robocorp is releasing Robocorp Control Room, a self-managed automation orchestration platform for solutions integrators, robots-as-service providers, and enterprises that want to power automations at scale with governance and control.
– Businesses are looking to automate manual tasks and tedious processes for business functions that include HR, IT, finance, data management, customer communications, and IT operations. In fact, 50% of CIOs will be accelerating robotization and automation by 2024 according to IDC.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.