Alpha Edison appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Diagnostics, Video. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight IDx, HouseCanary, Aspiration. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund was created by Michael Parekh, Nate Redmond, Nick Grouf. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Alpha Edison, startups are often financed by The Chernin Group, Trail Mix Ventures, Corazon Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mucker Capital, Greycroft, Damian Maldonado. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, Upfront Ventures, Rincon Venture Partners.
|$85M||26 Aug 2021||Glendale, California, United States|
|$2M||15 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$2M||06 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$17M||20 Apr 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$8M||24 Feb 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$15M||15 Feb 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$11M||05 Feb 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$125M||26 Jan 2021||California, United States|
Uplifting Results Labs
|$8M||12 Jan 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Clovers, a human resources technology firm leveraging conversational intelligence to improve interviewing and hiring practices, today announced it has raised $15m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Greycroft and Alpha Edison with participation from Crosslink Capital, Acadian Ventures, Fika Ventures and Act One Ventures.
– Clovers is the intelligent interview platform that uses human and conversational intelligence to accelerate hiring, uncover bias, and put the right people in the right role every time.
– Disqo is a consumer insights platform based in Los Angeles, CA.
– Company closed an $85m Series B growth funding.
– The round was led by Sageview Capital with participation from March Capital, Valuestream Ventures, and existing investors Alpha Edison and Bonfire Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling the company’s operations and accelerating its product roadmap.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.