Victress Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Victress Capital, startups are often financed by [email protected], UpHonest Capital, Tony L. Chen. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rise of the Rest, M25, Dundee Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, BAM Ventures, iSeed Ventures.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Victress Capital performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Lori Cashman, Suzanne Norris. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Copper Cow Coffee, Werk, Mented Cosmetics Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Fashion.
Funds with similar focus
|Ag Ventures Alliance||Iowa, Mason City, United States|
|Brentwood Venture Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Caring Entrepreneurship Fund||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Dangtang Canyin Guanli||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Delphis Holdings||Alberta, Brooks, Canada|
|Gartmore Investment Management||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Great Lakes Innovation and Development Enterprise||Elyria, Ohio, United States|
|Jupiter Communications||Connecticut, Stratford, United States|
|KaPa Ventures||Austria, Vienna|
|Libra Future Fund||Maine, Portland, United States|
|Liveris Family Office||-|
|Rana Investment||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Silknet||Manchester, New Hampshire, United States|
|Snow Lake Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Societe Generale Capital Partners||-|
|Talent Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Telkomsel Mitra Inovasi||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|TRG Capital (Token Research Group)||New York, New York, United States|
|Women's Health USA||Avon, Connecticut, United States|
|$10M||30 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$15M||03 Dec 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||17 Oct 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$9M||04 Jun 2021||Minnesota, United States|
|$30M||08 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||04 Dec 2020||Minnesota, United States|
|$800K||30 Aug 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||10 Jun 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||02 Apr 2019||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Rae Wellness, a Minneapolis MN-based company which specializes in women’s wellness, raised $9.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by PowerPlant Partners and joined by existing investors M13 and Able Partners and initial investor Victress Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expands operations, business reach and its product line.
– Alyce is a Boston, MA-based provider of a Personal Experience (PX) platform.
– Company raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by General Catalyst with participation from incumbent investors Manifest, Morningside, Boston Seed Capital, Golden Ventures, and Victress Capital.
– In conjunction with the funding, General Catalyst‘s Executive-in-Residence Lou Shipley joined Alyce’s board and Managing Partner Larry Bohn will become a board observer.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth through R&D, hiring, increased sales and customer support.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.