In 1993 was created Pitango Venture Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Herzliya. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Pitango Venture Capital, startups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Evergreen Venture Partners, C4 Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Poalim Ventures, C4 Ventures, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures, Sequoia Capital Israel, Gemini Israel Ventures.
Opposing the other organizations, this Pitango Venture Capital works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Pitango Venture Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by Aharon Dovrat, Chemi Peres, Habib Hazzan, Rami Kalish. The overall number of key employees were 8.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Manufacturing. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Graphcore, Formlabs, Taboola. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|$27M||08 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$29M||01 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$70M||06 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$55M||30 Sep 2021||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$100M||29 Sep 2021||California, United States|
|$100M||22 Sep 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$7M||01 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$25M||04 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$13M||28 Jul 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Tailor Brands, a startup that automates parts of the branding and marketing process for small businesses, announced it has raised $50 million in Series C funding.
– GoDaddy led the round as a strategic partner and was joined by OurCrowd and existing investors Pitango Growth, Mangrove Capital Partners, Armat Group, Disruptive VC and Whip Media founder Richard Rosenblatt.
– The company, headquartered in New York and Tel Aviv, is now compiling the components for a one-stop SaaS platform — providing the design, branding and marketing services a small business owner needs to launch and scale operations, and within minutes.
– Over the past year, more users are flocking to Tailor Brands; the company is onboarding some 700,000 new users per month for help in the earliest stages of setting up their business.
– Perception Point, a leading email and collaboration security company, offering fast interception of content-based attacks as a service, announced it has raised $28 million in Series B, bringing the total funding to $48 million.
– The new funding round was led by Red Dot Capital Partners and joined by global investor NGP Capital along with existing investors Pitango Venture Capital and State of Mind Ventures (SOMV).
– Yoram Oron and Atad Peled from Red Dot Capital Partners, and Bo Ilsoe from NGP Capital will be joining the company’s board of directors.
– Funds from this round will be used to fuel rapid growth, expand to new markets, accelerate product innovation and grow the team to support customer demand.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.