Comcast Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States. Comcast Ventures seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Slack Technologies, Instacart, DocuSign. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Advertising.
We also calculated 18 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Comcast Ventures, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Intel Capital, Genacast Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Intel Capital, Cisco. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Battery Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this Comcast Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Comcast Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|4M||07 May 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|30M||22 Dec 2013||United States, Whitemarsh Township|
|30M||17 Jun 2013||United States, Culver City|
|18M||22 Sep 2020||United States, Miami|
|31M||27 Feb 2020||United States, Lehi|
|10M||13 Apr 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||17 Nov 2020||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|30M||24 Feb 2016||United States, Menlo Park|
|14M||03 Aug 2016||United States, New York|
|11M||12 Aug 2014||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.