Frontline Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Frontline Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 31 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Frontline Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Frontline Ventures, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, Tribal.vc, LaunchPad Venture Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tribal.vc, LocalGlobe, Polaris Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enterprise Ireland, LocalGlobe, Speedinvest.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Signal AI, Linked Finance, Drop. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Financial Services.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|9M||09 Oct 2019||Ireland, Dublin|
|3M||21 May 2013||United States, Portland|
|11M||16 Jul 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|3M||04 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, City of Edinburgh|
|2M||01 Nov 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|9M||16 Aug 2018||Ireland, Dublin|
|18M||10 Oct 2017||France, Paris|
|10M||10 Oct 2016||France, Paris|
|730K||24 Jun 2015||Ireland, Dublin|
|883K||13 Jan 2020||Ireland, Cork|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.