Frontline Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Frontline Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 31 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Frontline Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Frontline Ventures, startups are often financed by Enterprise Ireland, Tribal.vc, LaunchPad Venture Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tribal.vc, LocalGlobe, Polaris Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enterprise Ireland, LocalGlobe, Speedinvest.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Ireland. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Signal AI, Linked Finance, Drop. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Financial Services.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|50M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|60M||23 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|50M||25 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|2M||17 Dec 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|28M||09 Dec 2020|
Manna Drone Delivery
|28 Oct 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|230M||23 Sep 2020||Portugal, Braga|
|3M||20 Aug 2020||Ireland, Dublin|
|13M||22 Jul 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– Cloudsmith has raised $15m in a series A funding round led by Tiger Global, with participation from Shasta, Amaranthine, Sorenson, Leadout Capital, Frontline, MMC, and Techstart. – The infusion brings the company’s total raised to over $17m. – Cloudsmith’s platform aims to solve this by helping organizations distribute software without the need for local datacenters and the costs associated with them. – Cloudsmith can also automatically scan for security vulnerabilities, helping businesses avoid introduc... Read more
– Localyze, a Hamburg, Germany-based provider of an enterprise mobility platform, raised $12M in funding. – The round was led by Blossom Capital with participation from previous investor Frontline Ventures and angels Andrew Robb (ex-Farfetch), Des Traynor, co-founder and CSO at Intercom, Hanno Renner, co-founder and CEO at Personio, David Clarke, former CTO at Workday and Michael Wax, CEO of Forto. – The company intends to use the funds to accelerate product development and executive recruitment across engineeri... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.