Singtel Innov8 appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main department of described VC is located in the Singapore. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore. Singtel Innov8 seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Singtel Innov8, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Greylock Partners, Redpoint. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Norwest Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Sequoia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Insignia Ventures Partners, Temasek Holdings, Norwest Venture Partners.
When the investment is from Singtel Innov8 the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Singtel Innov8 works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The high activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, Cyber Security. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Arista Networks, Jasper, Shape Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Cnpc Capital||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|DiNovA Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Dreamweaver Investments||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Endemol||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Hainan Yongwang Touzi||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|Interswitch||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Ningbo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Chenhui Touzi Hehuo Qiye||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Northern California Investment Fund||-|
|Northern Ontario Heritage Fund||Canada, Ontario, Sault Sainte Marie|
|Olympic Financial||Kent, United States, Washington|
|Splunk Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Stuart Partners||-|
|Walder Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Working Capital Fund||-|
|Yonghui Yingtai Zichan||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|Zhejiang Jingu||China, Fuyang, Zhejiang|
|$20M||12 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$4M||17 May 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$65M||12 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|28 Mar 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$19M||10 Mar 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$20M||17 Jan 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$25M||29 Nov 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$200M||19 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$5M||08 Oct 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– Halodoc, an Indonesian healthtech platform raised US$ 80 million in Series C financing.
– The round was led by PT Astra Digital Internasional, a subsidiary of PT Astra International Tbk, with participation from Temasek, Telkomsel’s TMI, Acrew Diversify Capital Fund, Bangkok Bank, UOB Venture Management, Singtel Innov8, BliBli, Allianz X, Novo Holdings, and Openspace Ventures.
– The funds will be used to deepen the company’s penetration in key healthcare verticals across Indonesia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.