OneVentures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2006. The fund was located in Australia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the OneVentures, startups are often financed by Uniseed Ventures, QIC BioVentures, MPM Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uniseed Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Warner Music Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Uniseed Ventures, AirTree Ventures, SEEK Ltd..
The overall number of key employees were 5.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blade Therapeutics, Find-Me Technologies Pty Ltd, Madorra. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Education.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This OneVentures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|60East Technologies||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Advanced Technology Services||Illinois, Peoria, United States|
|Clinton Global Initiative University||New York, New York, United States|
|Diamondhead Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Erwin Investments||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|HansaMatrix||Latvia, Riga, Vidzeme|
|HuaKong Equity Investment||-|
|Milestone Capital Advisors||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Obotritia Capital||Brandenburg, Germany, Potsdam|
|Shenzhen Lanhai Zhongli Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Signal Hill Equity Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Sixth Element Capital||Berkhamsted, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
|Strathdon Investment||Hampshire, United Kingdom, Winchester|
|Sylvan Learning||Hunt Valley, Maryland, United States|
|W. R. Berkley||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|ward.ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Zibo Financial Holding||-|
|$37M||13 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$11M||20 Sep 2021||Collingwood, Victoria, Australia|
|$23M||01 Sep 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$102M||20 Jul 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$19M||20 May 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|04 Apr 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$17M||29 Mar 2021||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|01 Mar 2021||Haymarket, New South Wales, Australia|
|$32M||28 Jan 2021||Coventry|
– Flippa is an Austin, Texas-based global online marketplace to buy and sell online businesses and digital assets.
– The company raised $11m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by OneVentures through its 1V Growth Fund V, with participation from: Andrew Walsh (ex-CEO Hitwise, acquired by Experian); Mark Harbottle and Matt Mickiewicz – Co-founders of Flippa, as well as 99designs; Gabby & Hezi Leibovich (Founders of Catch.com.au); Guy King and Bevan Clarke (Founders of RetailMeNot.com); Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy (Founders of Reactive Media).
– The company plans to use the proceeds of its Series A round to double its headcount to more than 100 employees, hiring globally including in Melbourne, San Francisco, Austin, and also remotely, across all departments including engineering, product, sales, marketing and more, and expand its platform product functionality, including scaling its proprietary business valuation tool.
– Employment Hero, a human resources platform, raised $45m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SEEK, with participation from OneVentures and AirTreeVentures, and new investor Salesforce Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand into new markets including Southeast Asia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.