Paladin Capital Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Washington.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight 10X Genomics, Bugcrowd, CloudShield Technologies. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Cloud Security. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Paladin Capital Group, startups are often financed by DFJ, Foresite Capital, Venrock. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Foresite Capital, Venrock, Novak Biddle Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by NanoDimension, Foresite Capital, Merieux Developpement.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Paladin Capital Group works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
This organization was formed by Mark A. Maloney, Michael R. Steed. We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
|3M||20 Oct 2020||Switzerland, Zurich|
|20M||07 Jan 2003||United States, Cedar Park|
|3M||17 Jul 2018||Sweden, Stockholm|
|3M||30 May 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|16M||20 Jul 2004||United States, San Jose|
|13M||27 Mar 2015||United States, San Jose|
|6M||11 Mar 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
Ursa Space Systems
|5M||20 Jul 2018||United States, Ithaca|
|26M||01 Mar 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|15M||10 Aug 2004||United States, Santa Monica|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.