FortRoss Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The venture was found in North America in Cayman Islands. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Grand Cayman.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from FortRoss Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this FortRoss Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Victor Orlovski, Yau0421u0403ov Nachmanovich. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the FortRoss Ventures, startups are often financed by Marker, Shasta Ventures, Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Westlake Ventures, Westlake Venture Partners, SVB Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Overstock, Zanadu Capital Partners, SBI Group.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Fraud Detection, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, LendingHome, Esperanto Technologies. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|AISpeech||China, Jiangshan, Zhejiang|
|Brink's||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Coutts||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Jiading Venture Capital||-|
|KAR Global||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|New Profit Inc.||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|One Thousand Angels||New York, New York, United States|
|Pharmakon Advisors||New York, New York, United States|
|SAINT-CARE HOLDINGS||Japan, Tokyo|
|Savage Partners||Florida, United States, West Palm Beach|
|Southern Ute||Colorado, Ignacio, United States|
|Taiheng Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Yincubator||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||04 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$13M||01 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$21M||20 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$100M||04 Oct 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$100M||01 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$46M||26 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$75M||18 May 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$61M||30 Apr 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$200M||13 Apr 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Tel Aviv, Israel-based Deci, a company developing a platform to optimize machine learning models, announced that it raised $21 million in a series A round led by Insight Partners with participation from Square Peg, Emerge, Jibe Ventures, Samsung Next, Vintage Investment Partners, and Fort Ross Ventures.
– The investment, which comes a year after Deci’s $9.1 million seed round, brings the company’s total capital raised to $30.1 million and will be used to support growth by expanding sales, marketing, and service operations, according to CEO Yonatan Geifman.
– Insurify, America’s highest-rated virtual insurance agent and comparison platform, announced it has closed $100M in Series B funding led by Motive Partners.
– The round included participation from existing investors Viola FinTech, MassMutual Ventures, Nationwide, Hearst Ventures, Moneta VC, as well as new investors Viola Growth and Fort Ross Ventures.
– This is the most recent development for the fast-growing company, which has raised a total of $128M to date, has grown its new and recurring revenue by 6x since its Series A funding in Q4 of 2019, and has achieved a CAGR of 151% for the last three years.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.