In 2013 was created 645 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from 645 Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this 645 Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Aaron Holiday, Nnamdi Okike. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Apps, Enterprise Software. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FiscalNote, Iterable, Rifiniti.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the 645 Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, 500 Startups, Scout Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Greycroft, Company Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Astia Angels, CRV, Upfront Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||20 Apr 2022||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$4M||17 Mar 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$50M||01 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||04 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$20M||26 Oct 2021||Mexico, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|$20M||12 Oct 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$20M||06 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||22 Sep 2021||Cordova, Andalusia, Spain|
|$9M||27 Jul 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
– Genially, a leading interactive content creation platform, has raised $20M with its latest round of funding.
– Their Series B financing was led by the U.S. venture capital firms 645 Ventures and Owl Ventures and aims to accelerate the company’s goal to set a global standard in content creation.
– They were joined by the European venture capitalists DN Capital and Brighteye Ventures and successful entrepreneurs like s16VC and Kahoot founders.
– This capital injection advances Genially’s place as a leader in interactive content.
– Apty, a Frisco TX-based provider of a digital adoption platform (DAP), raised $7.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by 645 Ventures with participation from Companyon Ventures and Reformation Partners.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s global enterprise sales, business development and customer success teams, as well as its engineering resources.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.