Blu Venture Investors appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Vienna. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Blu Venture Investors, startups are often financed by CIT GAP Funds, Stephen Smoot, Mach37. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are NextGen Venture Partners, CIT GAP Funds, Stephen Smoot. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IrishAngels, TCP Venture Capital, Silicon Valley Bank.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Security. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ThreatQuotient, Sensics, Senseware
The fund was created by J.S. Gamble, James Hunt, Kevin A. Hollins, W. Scott Berg. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this Blu Venture Investors works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Blu Venture Investors is 10-50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|760K||01 Jun 2017||United States, Ellicott City|
|1M||09 Aug 2016||United States, College Park|
|1M||25 Feb 2011|
Urgently Roadside Assistance
|7M||29 Sep 2015||Austria, Vienna|
|900K||05 Jan 2017||United States, Las Vegas|
|1M||16 Jul 2015||United Kingdom, Boston|
Urgently Roadside Assistance
|10M||03 Oct 2017||Austria, Vienna|
|1000K||10 Jan 2019||United States, Ellicott City|
|1M||27 Jun 2016||United States, Washington|
|1M||18 Apr 2016||United States, Harrisonburg|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.