Deutsche Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1870. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Frankfurt. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Xiaomi, PayPal, Dropbox The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Information Technology.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Deutsche Bank, startups are often financed by Battery Ventures, Goldman Sachs, JAFCO Asia. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, JAFCO Asia. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, ABS Ventures, Goldman Sachs.
Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Deutsche Bank works on 17 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The average startup value when the investment from Deutsche Bank is 100-500 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The current fund was established by Adelbert Delbru00fcck, Georg Siemens, Gustav Mu00fcller, Ludwig Bamberger. Besides them, we counted 26 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$375M||03 May 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$15M||12 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|11 Apr 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|04 Apr 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$6M||23 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$47M||27 Jan 2022||Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy|
|24 Dec 2021||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$31M||17 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$469M||16 Dec 2021||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.