In 2015 was created TLV Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Tel Aviv. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ScyllaDB, Guesty, Aqua Security. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the TLV Partners, startups are often financed by Magma Venture Partners, Shlomo Kramer, Qualcomm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Magma Venture Partners, Shlomo Kramer, Emerge. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zeev Ventures, Shlomo Kramer, Munich Re Ventures.
The current fund was established by Eitan Bek, Rona Segev-Gal.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This TLV Partners works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|$50M||05 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$30M||04 Aug 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$30M||29 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$127M||24 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||08 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$5M||06 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|12 Mar 2021||-|
|$135M||10 Mar 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||17 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– EverAfter, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based customer success platform, announced that it raised $13 million in seed funding contributed by TLV Partners and Vertex Ventures, with participation from Benny Shneider, Zohar Gilon, and Amit Gilon.
– The proceeds will be put toward expanding the company’s workforce, CEO Noa Danon says, as well as growing EverAfter’s product footprint.
– In the coming years, 89% of businesses are expected to compete mainly on customer experience, according to Gartner — a stat highlighting the importance of customer retention.
– Attracting a new customer is on average 6 to 7 times more expensive than retaining a current one, and the churn associated with customer onboarding and retention are estimated to reach $136 billion annually in the U.S.
– Unit, a banking as a service startup, raised $51m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Accel and joined by Better Tomorrow Ventures, Aleph, Flourish Ventures and TLV Partners.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and product offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.