Creator+ raises $12M to build a film studio and streaming service focused on digital storytellers
23 Apr, 2021
– Zeller, a payment and financial services startup, raised $25m in Series A funding.
– The funding was led by Addition, the investment firm founded by former Tiger Global partner Lee Fixel, and included participation from returning investors Square Peg and Apex Capital.
– The startup previously raised a $6.3m AUD (USD $4.9m) seed round in June 2020.
– Zeller was founded last year by Ben Pfisterer, Square’s former Asia Pacific and Australia head, and Dominic Yap, its strategy and growth lead.
– It has made 38 new hires over the past six months, growing its team to 50 people.
– The funding will be used to expand Zeller’s product development and engineering capabilities, marketing and sales, and customer support teams as it prepares for its launch.