btov Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Switzerland. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Saint Gallen.
Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SumUp, Raisin, Healx Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Software.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this btov Partners performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from btov Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the btov Partners, startups are often financed by Rocket Internet, TA Ventures, RI Digital Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TA Ventures, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, Ringier Digital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, GoBeyond, Wellington Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||07 Sep 2021||Switzerland Zurich|
|$65M||19 Jul 2021||Community of Madrid Madrid Spain|
|28 Jun 2021||Bavaria Germany|
|$1M||16 Jun 2021||Berlin Germany|
|$6M||11 May 2021||France Ile-de-France Paris|
|$18M||29 Apr 2021||Schwyz Switzerland|
|$7M||27 Apr 2021||Baden-Württemberg Germany|
|15 Apr 2021||Berlin Germany|
|$8M||06 Apr 2021||Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes France Grenoble|
– Sternum from Tel Aviv develops a scalable platform to bring security, observability and data capture to every IoT device.
– Series B $27m round was led by Spark Capital with participation from existing investors Square Peg Capital, the Hinrich Foundation, btov, and other private investors.
– The new investment will be used for R&D – to advance its scalable platform – and for team expansion as the company ramps up global go-to-market efforts.
– Volocopter is a Bruchsal, Germany-based urban air mobility (UAM) company.
– Company raised €200m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by new investors funds managed by BlackRock, Atlantia S.p.A., Avala Capital, Continental AG, Jericho Capital, NTT via its venture capital arm, Tokyo Century, a Japanese leasing company, family offices, and existing investors Geely, Daimler, DB Schenker, Intel Capital, btov Partners, Team Europe, and Klocke Holding.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.