In 2014 was created AirTree Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paddington.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from AirTree Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this AirTree Ventures works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Canva, DroneDeploy, Paxata
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the AirTree Ventures, startups are often financed by AngelPad, Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Uncork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Square Peg Capital, Skip Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Felicis Ventures, Square Peg Capital.
The fund was created by Craig Blair, Daniel Petre. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$16M||29 Nov 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$10M||21 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$22M||15 Nov 2022||Fitzroy, Victoria, Australia|
|$2M||07 Nov 2022||Australia, Isabela, Philippines|
|$10M||03 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||25 Jul 2022||Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia|
|$29M||07 Jun 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$5M||13 Apr 2022||-|
|$25M||11 Apr 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
– Delegate Connect, a virtual/hybrid events platform, raised $10m in seed funding.
– The round was led by AirTree Ventures and joined by Skip Capital, TEN13 and Australian startup founders like LinkTree’s Alex Zaccaria and Go1’s Andrew Barnes.
– The capital will be used to build Delegate Connect’s teams in Melbourne, London and Norway, which enable it to handle events around the world, increasing headcount from 45 to more than 100 by December.
– It also plans to open a United States-based office soon.
– Canva – a global visual communications platform based in Sidney, Australia – raised USD $200m in a funding round which valued the company at USD $40b.
– The round was led by T. Rowe Price with participation from new and existing strategic investors Franklin Templeton, Sequoia Capital Global Equities, Bessemer Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital, Dragoneer Investments, Blackbird, Felicis, and AirTree Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth, including expanding its team of more than 2,000 employees, which it is expected to double in the year ahead.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.