The company was established in Australia. The main department of described VC is located in the Sydney.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Skip Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Psychology, Marketplace. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Applied, Metaoptima, Culture Amp. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Skip Capital, startups are often financed by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Grok Ventures, Blackbird Ventures (Australia), AirTree Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Grok Ventures, TDM Growth Partners, Sequoia Capital China.
|$100M||29 Jul 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$100M||27 Jul 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$8M||27 May 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$4M||19 Apr 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$71M||06 Apr 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$100M||24 Mar 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$73M||17 Dec 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$13M||24 Nov 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$40M||29 Sep 2020||Australia, Victoria|
– Delegate Connect, a virtual/hybrid events platform, raised $10m in seed funding.
– The round was led by AirTree Ventures and joined by Skip Capital, TEN13 and Australian startup founders like LinkTree’s Alex Zaccaria and Go1’s Andrew Barnes.
– The capital will be used to build Delegate Connect’s teams in Melbourne, London and Norway, which enable it to handle events around the world, increasing headcount from 45 to more than 100 by December.
– It also plans to open a United States-based office soon.
– Airwallex, a fintech company for cross-border businesses, announced that it has added $100m more to its Series D round, bumping its valuation up to $2.6bn.
– The extension was led by Greenoaks, with participation from Grok Ventures and returning investors Skip Capital and ANZi Ventures.
– The new funding will be used for Airwallex’s United States launch in the second quarter of this year, expand its payment coverage to new regions like the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Latin America, and add more products, including physical cards.
– This latest extension brings Airwallex’s Series D round to $300m, and total equity raised so far to $500m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.