National Grid Partners (NGP) is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The company was established in North America in United States. National Grid Partners (NGP) seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Solar, Machine Learning. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Dragos, ClimaCell, Autogrid.
The typical startup value when the investment from National Grid Partners (NGP) is 50-100 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the National Grid Partners (NGP), startups are often financed by Energy Impact Partners, Foundation Capital, E.ON. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Congruent Ventures, Canaan Partners, Wing Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Congruent Ventures, Union Square Ventures, SoftBank.
|Darsana Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Digital Technology Supercluster||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Equity.com||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Fengate Real Asset Investments||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Fresenius Medical Care||Bad Homburg, Germany, Hessen|
|HB Reavis||England, London, United Kingdom|
|MAGIX||Nevada, Reno, United States|
|Pangaea Impact Investments||Austinmer, Australia, New South Wales|
|Perion Investment Fund||Budapest, Hungary|
|Rongta Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Screen Play, LLC||-|
|Spruce Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Suzhou Aerfa Investment Management Center||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Tango Ventures||Maine, Northern Washington Co, United States|
|Techstars Montreal AI Accelerator||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Vistaar Investment Advisors||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Yabao Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$5M||15 Mar 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$85M||08 Feb 2022||Minnesota, United States|
|$6M||25 Jan 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||16 Nov 2021||Arcadia, California, United States|
|$200M||28 Oct 2021||Maryland, United States|
|$20M||27 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$27M||14 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$33M||13 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$33M||21 Sep 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– AiDash, a company using satellite imagery and AI to monitor infrastructure, announced that it raised $27 million in series B funding led by G2 Venture Partners, with BGV, National Grid Partners, and additional strategic investors participating.
– The proceeds bring the company’s total raised to date to $33 million, which AiDash says will be put toward expanding its workforce and further developing its platform.
– Companies in a range of markets are using satellite imagery to improve efficiency, reduce environmental impact, and even make investment decisions.
– Driving the adoption is an explosion of data — at the start of 2019, an estimated 5,000 satellites revolved around the Earth’s orbit — but also advancements in AI that make analyses of the imagery more attainable than before.
– Urbint, a company developing software that can predict threats to critical infrastructure, announced that it raised $60 million in a series C funding round led by Energize Ventures with participation from American Electric Power, and OGCI Climate Investments, as well as existing investors Energy Impact Partners, National Grid Partners, Blue Bear Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
– Founder and CEO Corey Capasso said that the proceeds will enable Urbint to scale its technology, introduce new solutions, and enter new verticals of infrastructure as well as expand its workforce.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.