In 2015 was created Zeev Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
This organization was formed by Oren Zeev. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Houzz, Chegg, TripActions. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
Opposing the other organizations, this Zeev Ventures works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The typical startup value when the investment from Zeev Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Zeev Ventures, startups are often financed by Don Katz, Crosslink Capital, TLV Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oren Dobronsky, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Dovi Frances. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Pitango Venture Capital.
|Wealthing VC Club||-|
|Jiangxin Duyun Touzi||China, Chengdu|
|Paris Sciences et Lettres||-|
|Penna & Company||-|
|firedUP||United States, Columbia|
|Juewei Food||China, Hunan|
|Acrobator Ventures | Acrobator.vc||The Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|Hongta Hotland AMC||China, Huizhou|
|MS JAPAN||Japan, Tokyo|
|Zhejiangsheng Lishuishi Lianduqu Guozi Gongsi||China, Lishui|
|The Hewlett Fund||United States, Menlo Park|
|Tribeca Enterprises||United States, New York|
|Gartner Group||United States, Brentwood|
|L&T Mutual Fund||India, Mumbai|
|Dafna Capital Management||United States, Los Angeles|
|FPE Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Sandbox Industries||United States, Chicago|
|Valar Ventures||United States, New York|
|$30M||01 Sep 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$75M||18 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$23M||28 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$14M||30 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$127M||24 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$25M||21 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$130M||20 May 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$55M||11 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$155M||04 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– HomeLight, a real estate technology platform, secured $263m in debt financing. – The financing was led by Zeev Ventures and joined by Group 11, Stereo Capital, Menlo Ventures and Lydia Jett of the SoftBank Vision Fund. – The financing brings HomeLight’s valuation to $1.6 billion. – The company plans to triple its revenue to over $300 million in 2021. Read more
– Fieldin is an USA and Israel-based AgTech startup. – Company raised $30M in Series B funding. – The round was led by Fortissimo Capital with participation from Zeev Ventures, Icon Ventures, Maor Investments, Akkadian Ventures, Terra Ventures, Gal Ventures, Germin8, and Mindset. – The new investment will be used to expand operations and business reach. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.