Commonwealth Bank of Australia
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 1911. The main office of this VC is situated in Sydney. The VC's location is in Australia. Commonwealth Bank of Australia is a CVC is a part of a larger organization.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Australia. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Finance, Financial Services. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Property Exchange Australia (PEXA), R3 are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with more than 10 participants. Besides Commonwealth Bank of Australia, start-ups are typically funded by Victor Jacobsson, Sequoia Capital, Sebastian Siemiatkowski. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Westpac, Wells Fargo, US Bank. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by CLS.
When Commonwealth Bank of Australia invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 5 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: commbank.com.vn; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.