Main Sequence Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Main Sequence Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The primary office of this VC is located in Sydney. The VC's location is in Australia.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with Main Sequence Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), muru-D, RCL Accelerator. The most common co-investors for the fund are Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Horizons Ventures, muru-D and also 3 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually muru-D, Uniseed Ventures, Square Peg Capital.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Artificial Intelligence, Information Services. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Australia. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Lumachain, Maxwell Plus, Intersective are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 65 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year.
This VC was founded by Bill Bartee, Martin Duursma, Mike Nicholls, Mike Zimmerman, Phil Morle.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mseq.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
72.7% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.