Main Sequence Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in Australia. The main department of described VC is located in the Sydney.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Information Services. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lumachain, Maxwell Plus, Intersective. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 65 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
This organization was formed by Bill Bartee, Martin Duursma, Mike Nicholls, Mike Zimmerman, Phil Morle.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Main Sequence Ventures, startups are often financed by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), muru-D, RCL Accelerator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Horizons Ventures, muru-D. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by muru-D, Uniseed Ventures, Square Peg Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$78M||17 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$5M||15 Nov 2022||Perth, Western Australia, Australia|
|$39M||01 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$3M||27 Oct 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$28M||19 Oct 2022||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia|
|$15M||12 Oct 2022||Wollongong City Council, New South Wales, Australia|
|$102M||06 Sep 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$19M||24 Aug 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$3M||01 Aug 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
– Prospection has successfully raised $45m from institutional investors in a Series B round, cornerstoned by new investor Ellerston JAADE with participation from existing shareholders Main Sequence and Horizons Ventures.
– Prospection uses real world data, powering evidence to deliver better patient outcomes. Its powerful AI algorithms follow millions of de-identified patients over time to search for patterns in their health and treatment journey. Uniquely, these algorithms can ingest multiple longitudinal patient and commercial datasets globally from varied sources such as governments, insurers, healthcare providers/institutions and health records, to produce rich and accurate insights at high speed.
– These datasets are turned into actionable, medical insights to help determine the best treatment plan for a patient, locate patients who would benefit from improved therapeutic decisions and be written into publishable evidence for scientific journals.
– Quantum Brilliance is a full-stack quantum accelerator startup based in Canberra, Australia and Stuttgard, Germany.
– The company closed a USD$9.7m seed funding.
– The round was co-led by the QxBranch founders’ and Main Sequence investment consortium with participation from CP Ventures, Investible, Jelix Ventures, MA Financial (formerly Moelis Australia) Growth Ventures Fund, R3I Ventures, and Ultratech Capital Partners.
– The new funding will be used to hire for 20 roles including VP of Engineering and scientists, physicists, software engineers and control engineers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.