JAL Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The venture was found in Asia in Israel. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Herzliya.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Cyber Security. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mintigo, Perimeter 81, Nanorep. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The current fund was established by Amiram Levinberg, Joshua Levinberg. The overall number of key employees were 10.
Opposing the other organizations, this JAL Ventures works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from JAL Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the JAL Ventures, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital Israel, Oryzn Capital, Square Peg Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oryzn Capital, Square Peg Capital, Titanium Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oryzn Capital, Square Peg Capital, Titanium Investments.
Funds with similar focus
|ASAKASHINKAN GROUP||Asaka, Japan, Saitama Prefecture|
|Beanstalk Ventures||Hartsdale, New York, United States|
|Canwest||Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg|
|CQY Capital||China, Shanghai|
|EOS technologies||Australia, New South Wales, Pennant Hills|
|Fin Venture Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|First International Computer||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|Gurtin Ventures||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|Hangzhou Ruizhao Investment Management||-|
|Hotbed||England, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom|
|Meesho||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|MenschDanke Group||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Ningbo Meishan Baoshui Gangqu Shuanghao Guquan Touzi||Beilun, China, Zhejiang|
|PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Semtech||California, Camarillo, United States|
|Wellington Capital Management||-|
|ZGC Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zoic Capital||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|$5M||04 Jul 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
Copyleaks Plagiarism Checker
|$6M||24 May 2022||Stamford, Connecticut, United States|
|$20M||07 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||18 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$15M||05 Oct 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$11M||27 Jul 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$15M||03 May 2021||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
|$31M||28 Apr 2021||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$15M||24 Nov 2020||Netanya, HaMerkaz, Israel|
– Infinipoint from Tel Aviv provides a SaaS based device identity and security posture solution.
– The company raised $11m in funding.
– Backers included JAL Ventures, Emerge, Hetz Ventures and strategic investors and advisors – Ron Myers, former SVP of global channels for Palo Alto Networks; Pradeep Aswani, serial entrepreneur, US distribution and channel veteran and cybersecurity investor; Issy Ben-Shaul, serial entrepreneur, cloud technologies expert, and Director of Engineering at Google; and Ravi Ithal, founder of Netskope and founding engineer of Palo Alto Networks.
– IRP Systems, a maker of innovative electric powertrains for electric vehicles, raised $31m Series C funding.
– The round was led by Clal Insurance and Altshuler Shaham, which are Israeli institutional investors.
– Also participating was Samsung Ventures, Renault-Nissan importer Carasso Motors and Shlomo Group, as well as existing investors such as Entrée Capital, Fosun RZ Capital and JAL Ventures.
– The company will use the new case to scale the development of its systems for EVs and reduce the path to mass production, expand R&D, operations and customer support and make a push on global sales and marketing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.