Greenfield Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tel Aviv.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Greenfield Partners, startups are often financed by Battery Ventures, Sequoia Capital Israel, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Battery Ventures, TPG Growth, StageOne Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Mayfield Fund, Insight Partners.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Infrastructure, IT Management. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BigPanda, GuardiCore, Avanan
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Merlin Nexus||United States, New York|
|Cardinal Partners||United States, Princeton|
|Association of Otolaryngology||United States, Pittsburgh|
|Fuyo General Lease||Japan, Chiyoda|
|K50 Ventures||United States, New York|
|Decheng Tianxia Touzi||China, Beijing|
|Titan Capital||India, Gurgaon|
|Bluehill||United States, San Francisco|
|AddVentures||Thailand, Krung Thep|
|$20M||12 May 2021||New York United States|
|$83M||04 May 2021||New York United States|
|$40M||11 Mar 2021||New York United States|
|$54M||19 Jan 2021||California San Jose United States|
|$100M||16 Apr 2020||New York United States|
|$60M||20 May 2019||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$25M||17 Dec 2018||United States, New York|
|$49M||01 Nov 2017||California Mountain View United States|
– Panorays, a provider of security risk management software, announced that it closed a $42m series B funding round led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Aleph and Oak HC/FT, as well as new investors BlueRed Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Moneta VC.
– The company says that it plans to spend the capital on product R&D and hiring as it looks to expand the size of its platform.
– Investments in cyber risk mitigation technologies continue to grow as cyberattacks proliferate during the pandemic. In 2020, the average business cost of a cyberattack was $3.86m, and it took over 200 days to detect the breach.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner projects that worldwide spending on information security and risk management technology and services is forecast to climb 12.4% to reach $150.4bn in 2021.
– Coralogix from San Francisco provides a stateful streaming platform for modern engineering teams.
– The company raised $55m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Red Dot Capital Partners, StageOne Ventures, Eyal Ofer’s – O.G. Tech, Janvest Capital Partners, Maor Investments, and 2B Angels.
– The new investment will be used to extend the company’s platform beyond observability towards a comprehensive storage-free data solution.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.