In 2010 was created Startmate, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Melbourne.
The fund was created by Niki Scevak.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bugcrowd, Ninja Blocks, Vero. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Apps, SaaS. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Startmate, startups are often financed by Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Thomas Rice, Melbourne Accelerator Program. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Blackbird Ventures (Australia), Thomas Rice. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Costanoa Ventures, Sydney Angels, Square Peg Capital.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Startmate performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||07 Dec 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$897K||11 Nov 2022||-|
|$1M||27 Oct 2022||-|
|$4M||07 Jun 2022||-|
|$365K||01 Jun 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$876K||26 May 2022||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|$474K||11 Dec 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$828K||27 Oct 2021||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$75K||06 Oct 2021||Carlton, Victoria, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.