|Boston Life Science Venture||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Cathay Venture||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Eventide Risk Management||-|
|Gary Community Investments||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Good Technology||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Huawei Technologies||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|INROADS Capital Partners||Evanston, Illinois, United States|
|McDonald Partners||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Rhon-Klinikum||Bad Neustadt An Der Saale, Bavaria, Germany|
|Rungkai Capital||Beijing, Changyang, China|
|Startup Sauna||Espoo, Finland, Uusimaa|
|Sunfire Entrepreneurs Club||-|
|The Progressive Corporation||Bay Village, Ohio, United States|
|Think.Health||Bavaria, Bayern, Germany|
|WSR Capital||Colorado, Highlands Ranch, United States|
|Youshan Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zencoder||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$147M||08 Jun 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$270M||16 May 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
Strive Asset Management
|$20M||09 May 2022||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|$40M||11 Jan 2022||Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States|
|$40M||03 Nov 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$17M||21 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||14 Jul 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|20 May 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$12M||11 Mar 2021||Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States|
– Chapter is a New York-based Medicare Advisor.
– The company raised $17M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Narya Capital with participation from Susa Ventures, Maverick Ventures, XYZ Venture Capital, Core Innovation Capital and Health2047 Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s product development efforts, expand its team of engineers and licensed advisors, and further invest in supporting its members.
– Kriya closed a $100m Series B financing to support its mission of transforming the design, development and manufacturing of gene therapies.
– The financing was led by Patient Square Capital with participation from new investors Woodline Partners LP, CAM Capital, Hongkou, Alumni Ventures and others.
– All existing institutional investors also participated in this round, including QVT, Dexcel Pharma, Foresite Capital, Bluebird Ventures, Transhuman Capital, Narya Capital, Amplo and JDRF T1D Fund.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to further develop Kriya’s core technology platforms, expand its therapeutic pipeline and advance its current programs in metabolic disease, ophthalmology and oncology.
– Jim Momtazee, Managing Partner of Patient Square Capital, will join Kriya’s Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.